Re: dpkg funnies

We do need an option in dselect that, when you screw up your
selections, it'd search your installed packages, and reset
all the selections to the installed/not-installed flag according
to what it sees. dselect rules until I make a stupid mistake and
I have to see every single package to come back to the normal
state.
                                                Pablo.