Re: ITP seahorse

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> On May 22, "J.A. Bezemer" <costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl> wrote:
>
>  >Actually, we're planning on making two series of Official CDs, both with and
>  >without non-US.
> My point is that nobody important is going to sell them.

I can buy Debian CDs with non-US in Germany (for example from Lehmanns
online Bookstore <http://www.lob.de>). IMO, any local vendor outside the US
would want to include non-US. Any one of those local vendors may be
not-so-important, but since the complement of US contains large portions
of the earth, there should be lots of them.

Regards,

Bjoern Brill
--
Bj"orn Brill <brill@fs.math.uni-frankfurt.de>