Re: ITP seahorse

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 09:56:25PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On May 22, "J.A. Bezemer" <costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl> wrote:
>
>  >Actually, we're planning on making two series of Official CDs, both with and
>  >without non-US.
> My point is that nobody important is going to sell them.

While I am not exactly the first person who's going to sing the praises of
marketing machines, I see absolutely no reason to decide in advance that
there are no CD-ROM manufacturers in, say, the European Union that will see
fit to burn Debian CD's appropriate for Europeans.

What little confidence you must have in the saleability of potato.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    I just wanted to see what it looked like
Debian GNU/Linux               |    in a spotlight.