Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  absurd@localhost:
    generated |/usr/bin/procmail -Y -f -

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ |/usr/bin/procmail -Y -f - ------

do_ypcall: clnt_call: RPC: Remote system error