Re: TARGETING USERS TO BETTER ADVERTISING

On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 10:10:43PM +0200, doct. alfridus wrote:
> DEAR SIR !
> We are starting with our servers
> We should want to target our users, to send advertisements of they interest
> We use Debian as server's platform
> Now, we look for a software that do the work we want
> There is some developer who have interest about it?
> And there is a forum or a mailing list about it ?

This is in English as I don't speak Italian..

What you describe most of the world calls "spam"  It is highly undesirable
and regarded by most to be completely immoral.  You won't get help from me
to set up a spam server.

Since this database is not used for profit, and since entire works are not
published, it falls under fair use, as we understand it.  However, if any
half-assed idiot decides to make a profit off of this, they will need to
double check it all...
        -- Notes included with the default fortunes database