Re: ITP seahorse

    The issue is that now we have a seperate distinction for main vs contrib
    or non-free in the non-US section, and some of us think that packages
    formerly in contrib for the sole reason that they depend on software in
    non-US be moved there, especially if the programs are in non-US/main.

I agree, they should be moved there.

    The pro is that the software is not intermixed with other software in
    contrib which some consider "contaminated" by some form of non-freeness
    (which is indeed not always the case as is clearly demonstrated here).
    The con is that while we distribute the software in contrib on our
    official CD sets, we do not distribute any part of non-US on these sets
    because of stupidity in the US legal system.

Including this program on the US CDs is not particularly beneficial,
since GNUPG won't be included on them either.  So the con is not of
great magnitude in this case.  I believe the pro wins.