Re: PROPOSAL: complete list of documentation files, "man <packagename>", all man pages refer to said doc list in "See Also" section

Actually, my problem wouldn't have been solved by this, as I didn't have
the right package installed.

I like Jim's idea, but I think that more cross-references in existing
documentation would be the fix to the problem I actually had.

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Internet and Open Source Development, Consulting and Training