Re: A question about uploading to "frozen"

Hi Kirrily,

> Date:    Fri, 19 May 2000 17:41:28 +1000
> To:      Mike Bilow <mikebw@colossus.bilow.com>
> cc:      debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> From:    skud@netizen.com.au
> Subject: Re: A question about uploading to "frozen"
>
> On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 03:38:35AM -0400, Mike Bilow wrote:
> > I think what you want is:
> >
> > 	http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
>
> Yeah, I've since found the packaging-manual (and others) on the website.
> It would be nice if the dpkg manual pages pointed to it, though, as
> that's where I started looking.

Agreed. Howbout you file a bug against the package(s) that have missing
information? You can submit a bug using "bug" or "reportbug" with the
latter being a bit more featureful as you'll see.

For the record, I think that /usr/share/doc/<package> is missing a file
listing the files that it installs as documentation, where <package> is
every debian package.

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key