Re: Stallman Admits to Copyright Infringement

Hi Paul,

You intend to quit if debian as a whole doesn't tow your line and denounce
Stallman??

If so, what can I do to help and encourage you?

(Probably not much since you have already been given the URLs and
references and such.)

OTOH, you might find that your position changes with time. Your original
message has an overzeallous quality. You might get that checked...

At this point, I don't believe you are aligned with the DFSG or the
social contract.  Correct me if I'm wrong on this...

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key
as Laney College CIS admin:  jim@laney.edu   http://www.laney.edu/~jim/