Re: unstable/frozen: package conflict?

Petr,

Thank you for your prompt reply. The different naming, gnome-print and
libgnomeprint6 caused the confusion.

Is it possible to view the contents of the packages on the debian web
site, in addition to search for specific paaterns? What about adding
creation time information to the web pages, e.g. to
http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/admin/gnome-print.html.
The only timing information I've found is in the Changelog file, if it
exists! It the lack of timing information on purpose?

Maybe also the web page should list packages it conflicts with,! A
reference to libgnomeprint6 would have solved my problem easily.

Svante Signell