Re: ITP seahorse

> If it takes a general resolution and the whole voting process to change
> this myopia, I WILL push this issue that far because it's IMO damned
> important.  Either we support security through encryption under free
> licenses as free software or we do not.  I'm sick of this sitting on the
> fence crap.

Take a chill pill. Contrib is not non-free. It is *DFSG* free software
that depends on things not in main[1]. That means that non-US it not in
debian/main proper (there is non-US/main). It cannot be put into main
because of this fact. That has nothing to do with non-free, so stop
trolling for the affect of an arguement that has nothing to do with this.

Ben

[1] it is a few other things to, but they don't apply to this case