Re: [jcasey@gnu.org: Free Software Foundation Database]

Andreas,

Thanks very much for your interest in our database. You can certainly
go ahead and send the information in ASCII format-- that's fine. I'll
see what I can do about getting the template put
online. Unfortunately, I'm not a technical person myself, or I would
just go ahead and do it.

We take packages for the database under a number of different
licenses, but the LGPL is of course included, since it's one of ours.
A "GNU package" is one which has been reviewed by our evaluators, and
for which the rights have been assigned to the FSF. You can contact
Richard Stallman at rms@gnu.org if you think you might be interested.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free
to contact me.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org