Re: Applying the kernel-patch-2.2.10-raid 2.2.10-3 to 2.2.15

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 06:40:42AM -0400, Mike Bilow wrote:
> Can this be done?  Definitely -- we did it.  However, this is not a
> project for anyone unless they are up for a challenge.

If you're planning to use raid1, it's possible to install to a regular
partition, create a degraded raid1 on the second partition, copy
everything from the regular partition to the raid1, and then add the
first partition to the raid set. That's probably easier than trying to
do it at install time.

--
Mike Stone