Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 12, 2000

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 10:37:32PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> For me it works ok, but I use the woody version... anyway: What about
>
> ~$ gnomeicu -a # Start without applet support
Yes, it works...  I already found that the program works if gnome-panel is
installed...

There should be done something smart about this package, as it may work
without gnome-panel installed, it should either recommend or suggest
gnome-panel, but if for working without that nice panel, the user needs
to specify a command-line parameter, I believe, gnomeicu must depend
on gnome-panel.

As I do not see a nice resolution for this problem, I set the severity to
`important'.

--
Mike