Re: PLD PAM extensions - where?

8.05.2000 pisze Torsten Landschoff (torsten@debian.org):

> > If you think about PAM, you should look at PLD, there's mucho good
> > things(tm). Is anybody thinking to package PLD's PAM additions in
> > Debian?

> URL?

http://www.pld.org.pl/eng/

quoting Jan Rekorajski, PLD's PAM maintainer, there are to be found:

> pam_console (wersja z RH obcięta z exploitów :>)
              (RH's version without exploits)
> pam_cap (capabilities)
> pam_make (wykonuje `make -C $parametr)
           (does `make -C', probably uses .db files for passwd [I don't
           use PLD])
> pam_netid (auth na podst. identa)
            (ident-based authentication)
> pam_opie (hasła jednorazowe)
           (one-time passwords)
> pam_skey (j.w.)
           (ditto)
> pam_pwgen (generator wymawialnych haseł)
            (pronounceable passwords generator)
> pam_tcpd (auth z tcp_wrappers)
           (tcp_wrappers-based authentication)
> pam_usertty (/etc/usertty)
> i mocna kryptografia - blowfish, SHA-1, wkrótce RIPEMD-160
  (strong cryptography -- blowfish, SHA-1, RIPEMD-160 in a few days)

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

  Advice is a dangerous gift; be cautious about giving and receiving it.