intent to package bootcd

Hi,

I have written a .deb package to run debian diskless from cd, for a customer
project. I would like to publish it as official debian package under gpl.

Here is a part of the manpage:
--- snip --- snip ---
With bootcd it is possible to run diskless systems from cd. Changes to the
running system will be done in ram. It is possible to save Changes to a floppy
disk. This changes will be automatically restored at boot time.

bootcdwrite is used to write a standard Linux Installation to cd. The
Installation  must fit on one CD. It is possible to write a filesystem mounted
per NFS to a local CD writer.

With bootcd2disk a CD build with bootcdwrite can be copied to a Disk Partition from the running
cd-based system. Therefore bootcd could be used to make rescue disks.

bootcdflopcp helps to copy changes to the floppy disk. It will display changes
it detects and ask the user, if this change should be copied to floppy.
--- snip --- snip ---

Any comments? Is anybody else working on such a debian package?
If there is no reason against it, I will upload the package on friday.

Regards,
Bernd
--
Bernd Schumacher, bernd@bschu.de