Re: phasing out override files

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 04:11:06AM +0000, Joey Hess wrote:
> I think we should begin to consider putting control over a package's
> section and priority into the hands of the maintainer of the package,

	I'm not sure how you generated the diff, but something
	seems weird. I've never seen kernellab classified as
	"science", and can't see such an entry on master with
	grep kernellab $(locate override)
	either. Your diff had:

-kernellab      science optional
+kernellab      misc    optional

unix, linux, debian, networks, security, | Having been erased,
kernel, TCP/IP, C, perl, free software,  | The document you're seeking
mail, www, sw devel, unix admin, hacks.  | Must now be retyped.