Re: ITP: aterm

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 02:37:56PM +0200, Michel Kaempf wrote:
> On Tue, May 02, 2000, Joshua Pierre wrote:
> > I would like to package aterm  for Debian and I already have a sponsor, my
>
> Samuel Hocevar (sam@via.ecp.fr) has already packaged it. Perhaps you
> should contact him.

I have contacted Samuel more than three times regarding aterm. It was the
first thing I wanted to package for Debian, but someone told me in -mentors
that this was already ITP'd. I contacted him, he told me he would upload to
potato soon. This was in October, IIRC. Some time passed, I asked again.
Maybe aterm will miss the woody freeze.

Joshua: install aterm on woody, or it won't be available in the next frozen.
I know Sasha Vasko, he was very happy about my intention to include aterm in
potato, so there's no problem with that.

A question, why do you intend to do several packages? Why not doing one with
all features enabled? Are you going to package aslib as well?

And, do you want my debian/ dir, or you have that already?

Finally, are you the guy I talked to on IRC some days ago regarding aterm?

</QUESTIONMODE>