Re: Splitting isdnutils & co. into non-X and X parts

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:58:53 +0000, "W. Borgert" <debacle@knorke.in-berlin.de> said:
>> What about dividing packages like isdnutils into parts with non-X and X tools ?
> AFAIK, this is already planned for woody.  I hope, that
> isdnutils becomes at least a half a dozen packages.  E.g.
> it would be useful to have separated:

[quite good list snipped]

- have task-dialup-isdn updated to only Depend on the non-X stuff and
                        only Recomend the rest.

regards,
--
Andreas Stefan Fuchs                             in Real Life aka
asf@acm.org, asfuchs@gmx.at, asf@ycom.at         in NNTP and SMTP,