Re: potato late, goals for woody (IMHO)

Kenneth Scharf wrote:
<snipped>

> it) I may endup wiping it all out and re-installing it
> (test the new boot floppies anyway).  Now that I

i need to reinstall woody as well (file system corruption). Can someone
kindly tell me where to find the new boot floppies? I tried
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/
and i don't know where else to look.

also, i recently reinstalled debian on one of my boxes. i have two hard
drives. i tried to do a hard-drive install from one drive onto the
other. i was using the stable boot-floppies and base. But for whatever
reason it wouldn't mount my other drive. This ext2 partition was created
with a 2.2.12 kernel, and i got some error about "unsupported options".
Is this a 2.0 -> 2.2 incompatibility of some kind?

        ajit

--
Ajit Krishnan
ajit@(julian|engga).uwo.ca