PDL and freeze

pdl_2.005-2 is on master in Incoming/.

This is a bugfix of pdl_2.003-1.

I'm going to be out this weekend, and won't be able to respond quickly.
If people could exercise this package before then, and tell me if they
see any problems, I'd appreciate it.

Background:

(0) PDL stands for "perl data language", it's a set of extensions which make
    perl a decent language for manipulating large numerical arrays (such as
    those used to represent graphical images)

(1) gimp1.1-perl depends on pdl.

(2) A recent libc change resulted in:
	(a) some floating-point aware programs failing to compile on linux alpha
	(b) some fatal FPE signals on linux alpha.

(3) debian alpha machines had problems when I was trying to look into the
    issue [by the way: lully is still "being repaired"].

(4) supposedly, we're in a potato freeze.

--
Raul