Re: ITP: deluser

On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 02:03:06AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> You should put it in adduser package, IMHO.

I've just looked at the adduser packages and found out that long time
nothing happened with it. The last upload was done with an NMU and it
also has a couple of bugs. Some of them are even several years old.

I fixed a couple of bugs in adduser, integrated deluser into the adduser
package and got rid of all the Lintian Errors like old FSF address,
/usr/doc/copyright/GPL instead of /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL, etc.

I've written a manpage for deluser (resp. delgroup) and deluser.conf. I
wonder if the maintainer still wants to keep that packages, otherwise I
would like to take it. What do you think?

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation