Orphaning libwww-search-perl

This package would be better off in the hands of someone who uses
it---which I haven't for a couple of years.  So I'm orphaning it.

It has no open bugs, but it is a couple versions behind---in part
because the upstream author started divvying it up into multiple small
packages, and I haven't even had the motivation to decide whether to
incorporate packages separated upstream or package them separately.

I look forward to finding someone to take this on.

Mike.