Re: ITP: deluser

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 11:17:52AM -0500, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> I assume they are perl scripts; can they be added to the existing
> adduser package, which is already in base and required?  That would
> make it universal.

Yes, of course, it is a perl script. I don't really know if it is better
if deluser goes into the adduser package or into an own package. Both
have advantages and disadvantages. An argument for putting both in the
adduser package is that they are very close related. On the other hand
it'd be easier for me to fix bugs and add features to deluser if it
would be maintained by me. What do the adduser-maintainer and other
others think?

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation