Re: logo

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 02:43:36AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Just in case you were wondering how unique our logo is:
>
> http://www.splorp.com/critique/

You neglected to mention that the site owner is clueless enough to bash
Debian without knowing what the hell he's talking about (or taking the
time to investigate..)

<Knghtbrd> the problem with the GNU coding standards is they ASSUME that
	   everyone in the world uses emacs..  If that were the case, free
           software would die because we would all have wrist problems
	   like RMS by now and no longer be able to code.  ;>