Re: logo

Joseph Carter wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 02:43:36AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Just in case you were wondering how unique our logo is:
> >
> > http://www.splorp.com/critique/
>
> You neglected to mention that the site owner is clueless enough to bash
> Debian without knowing what the hell he's talking about (or taking the
> time to investigate..)

'bash'??  who? how?
-quote-
Just what the world needs. Debian provides yet another
free, alternative, open-source, Linux based operating
system. These things seem to breed like flies don't they?
Did I mention it was free?
-unquote-

whats wrong with that?
It's not polite but who cares, it does not give 'due' but who cares..

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi * vaan olkoon teidän puheenne 'on,on' tahi 'ei,ei' *
                      * mitä siihen lisätään on pahasta.    Matteus 5:37 *