netatalk

My SO is a graphics designer, and I have a Debian box set up in her office
as a file server for the MACs and the few Winders boxene they have. For
once, the Winders side with Samba is working real well, and the Mac side
is just horrible. When she tries to write files created by Quark or Photoshop
to the netatalk shared disk, the files get totally corrupted. Mac to Mac
works OK with the same files. Anyone have *any* idea? Should I report this
as a bug, or report it further upstream?

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
        I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.