ITP: libctk

Hello,

I've packaged libctk. Libctk is a library for writing console based
guis. The syntax is nearly the same as gtk+. It has mouse support
through gpm, windows can be moved, resized, etc. But it's still very
early in development which means it has a very limited amount of
widgets. This will improve much with the next version as there are a lot
more widgets already in CVS on Sourceforge.

I switched the build process to automake, autoconf and libtool. This is
already in upstream in CVS.

It's used in the console based installation of Strom Linux. Kevin
Lindsay from Stormix is also the upstream author.

The licence is GPL. My sponsor Torsten Landschoff has already uploaded
It yesterday evening.

Package: libctk0
Version: 0.02-1
 Console Tool Kit is a toolkit for writing textbased GUIs. The syntax is
 almost the same as GTK+. It is still in early development, so the number
 of widgets is limited. It provides mouse support on the console using gpm.
installed-size: 40
source: libctk

Package: libctk-dev
Version: 0.02-1
 Console Tool Kit is a toolkit for writing textbased GUIs. The syntax is
 almost the same as GTK+. It is still in early development, so the number
 of widgets is limited. It provides mouse support on the console using gpm.
installed-size: 128
source: libctk

Greetings, Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation