#60767 - imho: bad scripting breaks roxen

I'm closing this bug for the following reasons, AND because the user have chosen to
be anonymous, and I can not ask for more information about the problem.

Can the BTS refuse bug reports from anonymous users? In this case the From: header is
anonymous, but can Sender: be trusted as being correct?

> This package fails to "build"

Can not be reproduced, not enough information to investigate.

> causes tremendous logs

Logs are good. Logs are The Right Way (tm). If not wanted, turn it of in the
configuration interface (this I _COULD_ fix, if the demand is high enough... ).

> breaks the Roxen configurator.

Can not be reproduced, not enough information to investigate.

Ft. Bragg jihad counter-intelligence colonel explosion Semtex [Hello
to all my fans in domestic surveillance] $400 million in gold bullion
Treasury Honduras Soviet Saddam Hussein fissionable security Khaddafi