Re: Pgcc in Deb

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 09:37:37PM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:

> > I think we already had this discussion (which usually evolved in a
> > flamewar :), several times, and nothing was done to change the
> > current status. Please let's not rehash the whole issue once
> > again.

Right, usually people ask that this be done without actually doing
anything about it.

> I don't think it has to turn into a flamewar every time somebody
> brings up the topic. Take it this way, I've got a Beowulf cluster to
> play with, and I can build it!

Start working on it, see what you can produce, and when you have the
nucleus of something good, let other people help.

David N. Welton, Responsabile Progetti Open Source, Linuxcare Italia spa
tel +39.049.8043411 fax +39.049.8043412 cel +39.348.2879508
davidw@linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.