ATTN: pjw@edmc.net

If you wish to email me about any of my packages, do so from an address
which does not reject my mail as coming from a "dialup" IP.  My IP is
STATIC and your ISP is run by morons who can't tell the difference, even
though I am no longer listed on the DUL.  I am attempting once and once
only to reach you via the lists.  I will not attempt to do so in the
future.  Mail me from an ISP with a clue in the future if you'd like a
reply.

Regarding your problem, epic4 pre2.507 (uploaded today) should fix it.

<taniwha> Zoid: we're nuts, but we're productive nuts:)
<Endy> taniwha: Quote material :)
* taniwha wonders what productive nuts taste like
<taniwha> Endy: :)
<knghtbrd> Endy: I already snipped it