Re: how about a real unstable?

I second this. I can't tell you how many times I have had to get the
source to something try to get it to compile and bang my head on the
computer for 10 hours trying to get it to work. Having say the newest
version of blackbox would be nice as well as some of the newer kernels,
the newest Xemacs and other aditions.

Plus integrating the e2compr kernel patch into the standard kernels
provided with debian would also be a plus.