RE: Paradise

> Please let me know what I need to do or who I need to contact.  I should
> be on debian-devel but feel free to CC me.

we would like to know what license your software is under.  We only place Open
Source licensed code into Debian proper.  See our web site for details (you
will often hear this referred to as DFSG -- Debian Free Software Guidelines
-- free.

So, that out of the way, you either get an existing member of Debian to package
your software or you enroll to be a developer yourself.