Re: Paradise

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 03:53:22PM -0600, Jeffrey Watts wrote:
> Hello, I'm a member of the Paradise Netrek development team.  Paradise
> Netrek is a X based game that started as Xtrek back in 1986.  It is a
> multiplayer, real-time, Internet game.
>
> Paradise has undergone a revival recently, and active development has
> resumed.
>
> The Paradise Netrek developers would like to work with Debian to get
> Paradise included in Debian GNU/Linux.
>
> Please let me know what I need to do or who I need to contact.  I should
> be on debian-devel but feel free to CC me.

It's simple really. There's two ways: one, you get a developer to jump
up and say "I want to package Paradise!". If this doesn't success in doing
that, the other is to package it yourself (there's plenty of documentation
and thousands of examples.) Then ask this list for someone to sponsor it
into Debian. Assuming that it has a DFSG (Debian Free Software Guidelines)
compliant license and it's packaged right, someone should be willing to
do that.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
Only a nerd would worry about wrong parentheses with