Re: RBL report..

In article <cistron.20000326024109.W3028@debian.org>,
Joseph Carter  <knghtbrd@debian.org> wrote:
>Uh, I can find at least one site real quickly whose admin will tell you
>that he got a message from ORBS, fixed the problem, was blacklisted
>anyway, and it took him a month to get off that list even though the
>problem was fixed days before they blacklisted him.

I can find several sites who swear they fixed their relaying problem
properly when in fact they didn't. Especially multi-server relaying
is a concept that is hard to grasp for quite a few admins

Mike.
--
Windows never had any potential for soundness or beauty. If you decide to
build a motorcycle, and you start with a bathtub, no good will ever come of it.