Re: 5 days till Bug Horizon

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 03:51:48PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 12:50:19PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > > Package: netbase (debian/main).
> > > Maintainer: Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org>
> > >   59282 netbase: portmap is killed too early on shutdown
> > Hasn't this one been fixed by now?
> Something is up with netbase; it has loads of RC bugs now.  This happens
> to be the only one older than the snapshot date.

I've been away, so there hasn't bee a bugfix upload for a few weeks
now. That's about all that's been up with it.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds