Re: I don't get copies of bug reports to my packages

    Josip> I noticed that control@bugs bot processes the messages you
    Josip> send to id silently, then processes it again, but this time
    Josip> mailing the report to you.

I have noticed something similar myself, ie I try to reopen a bug
report, but get a response back saying it was already opened.
This could also be somebody else, too, I guess, but I was doubtful
at the time. This happened when I accidently closed the wrong bug report.

More often (several times now), I have had control@bugs process (and
reply) to my bug reports two times, the first time works, the next
time complains saying the task was already done. This is when I mail
control@bugs, bugid@bugs, and possibly the bug submitter (no one
else).

--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>