Re: Release-critical Bugreport for March 17, 2000

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 10:52:23PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> Can we drop Netscape Navigator and Communicator ?  Adam is busy, obviously.
> Mozilla will do just as well for most things (and is free)  - some of
> the bugs on Navigator/Communicator are for obsolete versions anyway.

Yuck.  MozM14 still has a host of bugs that make it worse than Navigator.
Bugs on the level of converting "<OPENTAG>" to "<>" within <TEXTAREA> blocks.
It's not IMHO an acceptable browser for anything involving <FORM> elements.

--
Bob Galloway                  You're always hearing something
                              Until silence interrupts it