Intent to package: distmp3

Hi, distmp3 is a tool to allow encoding of mp3's across a network.
It consists of a client perl script and a server perl script.

http://wlug.westbo.se/medlprog/distmp3-0.1.5.tar.gz

Currently it has no license but I've contacted the upstream author and he
will be doing another release shortly that places it under the GPL.

Because it requires an mp3 encoder to function, it will go in contrib.

Once it's there, I can make abcde use it transparently :)
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"To the other one percent -- thanks for the passion and color!" -- Jeff Bezos