Re: magnetic synchronous motor water pumps

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 02:43:37PM +0100, Nils Jeppe wrote:
> > One possible technique we could employ is to require that the list
> > address appear visibly in the headers (to: or cc:).  This would
> > prevent Bcc'ing the lists which is a shame (and care would need to be
> > taken with -private, which is also security), but it might be worth
> > it.
>
> This is hardly a real solution. Spammers still could post stuff to the
> list.

Still, large portion of them do use Bcc:, IME - I have been filtering my
mail on the same rule for ages, and I notice all mails that escape it, and
those that are really personal/wanted mail, but don't escape it - the ratio
is satisfactory.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name