Are there anyone who can contact nels0988@tc.umn.edu ?

Hi.

# This is not a technical topic, sorry.

I am preparing the source NMU of afterstep, to add the new scheme
of "update-alternatives" in its maintainer script, and to remove
the old obsoleted "register-window-manager".

I have tried to contact the maintainer, Jonathon D. Nelson
<nels0988@tc.umn.edu>, but my mail always got returned with this message:

    The original message was received at Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:04:46 -0600 (CST)
    from mhub1.tc.umn.edu [160.94.5.41]

    <bigkat@chorus.net>

    ... while talking to inbound.chorus.net.:
    >>> RCPT To:<bigkat@chorus.net> ORCPT=rfc822;nels0988@tc.umn.edu
    <<< 550 <bigkat@chorus.net>... User unknown
    550 <bigkat@chorus.net>... User unknown

Are there anyone who can contact the admin of umn.edu or chorus.net,
to find the reason of this error message ? (Just he does some typo
in his .forward, or his account is actually lost ?)

Thanks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>