Re: ITP: dvipdfm - A DVI to PDF translator

> Just a note, this works well, but GS 6.0's ps2pdf is actually better..
> (particularly esp figures)

Jason - Don't have version 6.0, but the old version of ps2pdf only did a a
fair job, and then only as long as one didn't require special fonts.  This
is not very good for typesetting mathematics.

> How are you going to deal with the need to replace certain files in the
> tex install?

I only need to replace one file, so I figured that I would use Debian's
diversion mechanism.

Brian