Re: 6 days till Bug Horizon

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 11:38:04AM -0500, Daniel Burrows was heard to say:
>   Ok, I have time now :)  I've attached a shot at this to this email..it may
> or may not work; unfortunately, I'm on a text terminal at the moment and
> can't test it.  It compiles, though!  The main possible gotchas that I can
> see are that the gnome_app framework (which I haven't used much) might need
> me to insert the callback in a different way, and that the return of the
> delete funtion might be wrong (you have to return either 1 or 0 and I can
> never remember which; if I got it wrong, the window won't close at all but
> the engines will still be stopped..)

  Ok, I'm back on a system with X, and a cursory examination appears to indicate
that the patch works and fixes the bug.  (there's not much latitude for breaking
things here, so..)  Probably it should be forwarded upstream, but this ought to
be enough to keep gnome-chess in potato.

  Daniel

--
  "Cogito, ergo sum."

  -- Descartes