Re: urlview, slang and TERM=xterm-color problem

> > It is (I believe) a slang bug.  At the moment I can't reproduce it,
> > but in a day or two when I can update my potato system I will try to
> > track it down.
> >
> I can reproduce easily on many potato boxes around here. What I did was
>
> #export TERM=xterm-color
> #mutt
>
> then find email that has url and press ^B

At the moment I don't get that (it works perfectly) but others have so
I assume it is just because I'm a couple weeks out of date for potato.
I'm just updating right now so I should be able to test it tonight.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Mintha                                       Email: jim@ic.uva.nl
System Administrator                              Work: +31 20 525-4919