urlview, slang and TERM=xterm-color problem

Sorry if you get this twice, it seems that the former post got lost somehow
yesterday.

I'm not sure where to file this report either urlview or slang

With ^B in mutt, it should lauch urlview program which work fine under many
TERM environment. But with TERM=xterm-color I got this complain

S-Lang Error: Inconsistency in define key.
S-Lang Error: Unknown Error Code
SLcurses_initscr: init failed

and urlview won't run after this!

Recompile urlview with ncurses helps eliminate this problem.

I think I should file this with slang, but not sure. Since late ncurses change
definition of del/bs key to conform to debian kb policy, so that could be a
problem for slang.

BTW, I have a terminal program that need TERM=xterm-color otherwise cureses
program will behave incorrectly.

This is on latest update potato box.

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|           Debian GNU/BSD            ICQ uin 11366301                        |