locales(2.1.3-4) and locale-th [withdrawn ITP:locale-th]

It's great that glibc team just included th_TH locales in locales(2.1.3-4).
But there is one typo in th_TH source file. Also it should be compile with
--repertoire-map=mnemonic.th which is not in current glibc source package.

Theippitak (Upstream Author) has a more complete th_TH locales page at

And the package could be download from

Please include the update in next locales package.

So, I'll discontinue my work on locale-th since this should be included in
next upload

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@syseng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|           Debian GNU/BSD            ICQ uin 11366301                        |