ITP: devfsd

>From my current control file:

 This is a daemon which monitors the devfs filesystem, setting
 permissions for device entries and installing compatibility symlinks.
 It is almost certainly necessary if you run a kernel with devfs
 support enabled.

I'm not a developer yet, though.  Is there some developer in the Bay
Area who could meet me at Berkeley sometime to sign my GPG key?  And
could I have a volunteer to upload the package for me once I get it
finished?
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."