Re: Debian on 1 CD

There's no reason why you'd need to include both CDs, and the fact that they
don't put the first CD in there only shows they need to pay more attention.
True, the FULL Debian release comes on 2 binary CDs for slink, but you CAN
install from the first, then if you need the contents of the other CD, you can
use apt-get to download the rest.

							Dave Bristel