RE: [debian-jr] Getting started on some work: Applications

> Quick idea how to "polish" packages:
> xjig-children_0.1-1.deb
>   depends: xjig
> Contents is just a postinst file which changes the config
> file of xjig.
> I don't know if this is a good idea but it might be.  Other way:
> games-children_0.1-1.deb
>   depends: xjig, lletters, luxman
> Contents is a postinst file which changes config files.

That's one way of doing it, but I think that would bring us a lot of more
packages to do..  I think I would rather see some kind of standardized
questiong in the pre-configuration where you chose a
simplicity-default-level or something.  With the new configuration-tools I
guess you would only have to answer that question once for all your
packages..?

Regards, EOF