Re: Haha... Dependencies with an = and not =>

Monday, February 14, 2000, 2:35:36 PM, David wrote:
> Then your mirror is quite out of date, since most people dealt
> with this weeks ago. I'm not sure what good complaining will
> do, as the problem was fixed a long time ago.

    You're joking, right?  Not even going to ask me what my mirrors are before
declaring that?

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://nonus.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

    If ftp.debian.org is out of date, we have a problem, no?